utorok 11. októbra 2011

Wanderer

Hello wanderer,
May I ask a little bit?
Of your time and sweet caress...
of your lighter that you lit

Don´t you be affraid,
I just may bite a little bit
like a dog I long for happiness
I might bite, but I won´t eat

come closer wanderer
let´s be friends for a while
counting stars and stomping ground
make me laugh like a child

I´d stay with you, forever
don´t we care about the time
tell me your stories without a sound
and I may...tell you mine

please don´t go wanderer,
may I kiss you once again?
addicted turn me with your scent
keep me alive, now and then

leave me here! a scavenger,
that´s what they think I am
and the years on my chain they went
disappearing...I am

Hello wanderer,
May I ask a little bit?
Of your smile and sweet embrace...
of the thing you caught me with

your presence

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára